Does your school or organization have children ages 6 to 18 and adults any age seeking lessons in voice, piano or saxophone? Here’s the place . . . Dr. Smith’s private studio!
Music promotes self-discipline, creativity and self-esteem, and anyone who doubts this statement . . . find out for yourself.
For every 30-minute class taught by teachers, $10 will be donated to one of Dr. Smith’s charities: Educational Arts Society, whose mission is to place an instrument in the hands of every aspiring child and music in his heart!
Dr. Smith teaches FOUR (4) FREE classes to each voice and piano student she teaches, and donates her time and talents to children financially-challenged.
Talk Show Host & Music Teacher Teaches Private Music Lessons
Credentials of Dr. Mamie Smith
- Doctorate of Education – Wayne State University – Michigan
- Masters of Vocal Music Education – Wayne State University
- Bachelors of Science Music Degree – Austin Peay University – Tennessee
- Vocal Music Major – Piano – Secondary Instrument
- Lived in Germany & Okinawa, Japan
- Taught Classes to Military Officers from 6 Countries
- Lived Among Numerous Ethnic Groups in the Military
- 30 Years Teaching Experience
- Taught in Public Schools in Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Texas, California, Department of Defense in Okinawa, Japan & Michigan
- Business Owner for 30 Years
- Performed with Numerous Choirs in America and Japan
- Classical & Operatic Soloist for Naval Bases on Okinawa, Japan
- Taught Private Piano/Voice
- Talk Show Host – EAMT RADIO
- Books – The Unfolding of a Rose & Medicine: A Daily Dose of Spirituality
- 4 Ebooks
- Numerous Articles on Private Websites & Worldwide Acclaim Websites
- http://smithmamie.com – #2 in Google Search Engine – Open Thought
As an author, Dr. Smith writes primarily in the genre of spirituality and as a spiritual teacher and inspirational speaker, has not only extensive knowledge and understanding of biblical writings, but 40 years of putting that knowledge into practice. Years of healing physical, mental, emotional, financial and relationship problems, equips her as an expert in coaching individuals through problems lying beneath the surface of thought.
Membership organizations include Board Member of Educational Arts Society and Jeanne Steely Laitner Association and membership in numerous other organizations including Strathmore Who’s Who Worldwide and Belle Isle Conservancy of Detroit, Michigan.
Mother, Wife & Grandmother – Highly Family Oriented
- Length of Lessons – 30 Minutes
- Cost Per 30 Minutes – $25.00
- Basic Value Lesson – 60 Minutes – Cost $50 Hourly
- One-Time Download of Program – $7.99 “A Three-Step Approach to Life Direction”
Contact Information : firstname.lastname@example.org or use Contact Page
Make Your Purchase Below:
|Number of Children|