Costco’s Orange Juice: I know someone is saying, “Now, I know she’s not going to write about orange juice!” Yes I am. Why? . . . two reasons: I like the orange juice and . . . I like to write. Just to let you know, I write in numerous genres on numerous social media sites–from spirituality to music, and now . . . food.
I am a serious orange juice-drinker, and not just any juice. I take my orange juice very seriously. I have three choices: Costco is #1, Simply Orange is #2 and Meijer #3. Actually, I would drink Costco’s orange juice all of the time, but sometimes I cannot get to the store. It is some distance away. Why do I like it so much?
- It tastes like it came straight from an orange.
- It feels so soothing and refreshing to my palate.
- I really believe it is 100% juice . . . that Costco is not “jiving.”
- It’s healthy . . . at least those guys in the white coats say it is–loaded with Vitamin C.
- The medical world says it lowers one’s cholesterol levels.
- It is high in antioxidants, has lots of potassium and aids in weight loss.
I have to confess I don’t drink it for all of those reasons, I drink it because its good–Costco good!
The next time you are looking for a place to get some “tongue-snapping” orange juice . . . head out to Costco. They have a lot of other good stuff too–particular the desserts . . . hm-m-m-m, that’s another article . . . another time!